We offer different formats or programs for schools and educational institutions in order to strengthen entrepreneurial skills and personalities of students.
Besides expertise knowledge in innovation methods, we support especially emotional-creative competences that lead to an entrepreneurial mind-set.
- One-day-Workshops: from 9 am to 5 pm
- Seminar: minimum 8 units of 90 minutes
- Project Work: once a week for 3-5 months
- Students age 14-18
- in a subject like Social Sciences, Business Studies or Economy
By combining the innovation method Design Thinking with small exercises of self-reflection and passion mapping, students learn...
- how to identify their own interests and passions
- how to work together in multidiciplinary teams
- how to solve problems systematically
- how to present and communicate in a compelling style
- how to do the right research on a given topic
- how to build confidence that they can do everything in their life and are able to create their own brilliant future!
Additionally we will include brainstormings on sociatal topics (e.g. Migration & Integration, Ecology, Demografic Change) in order to incoporate them in their innovative business solutions.
As the Design Thinking method is a successful innovation approach in the business world, the school itself can use the method for its own purposes and create innovative solutions for learning tools, existing problems or long-term visionary aims.
Contact us for a detailed program description
Train-the-Trainer programs also available!